Saturday, January 07, 2006

Kick Off

Hi
As a self-confessed football addict, this blog will be a bit of an indulgence for me. Anything football-related that tickles my fancy will be dealt with, probably rant-style, whenever I feel the need to let it all go.

My credentials? A worrying 'CM-life' (have wasted approx 2 years of my life buying Slovenian midfielders and letting them mature into cultured playmakers etc.), an unfortunate, irreversible love affair with West Ham United (why why why), and a silly capacity for remembering useless football-related information (I know Batistuta's child will be able to play for Qatar, but I have trouble remembering the names of all my cousins).

So, from time to time, this will be the the internet equivalent of a really good burp, gets it all out and makes you feel better afterwards. And smells a bit. Sorry in advance.

No comments: