Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Benji's Balls World Cup 2006 Awards


The 'Turn-up For the Books' XI
Players who played well wot you wouldn't have expected to innit.


















WAG of the Tournament
Raica Oliveira (Ronaldo's Missus)


David Ginola 'Because I'm Worth It' Award
Mauro Camoranesi


Ron Atkinson Rubbish Commentary Award
"Its Cannavaro, and its can you believe it!!!"
John "still calls Germany West Germany" Motson


Milan Baros 'I've Just Tripled My Asking Price' Award
Frank Ribery link


Funniest Moment
Maxi Rodriguez' flying girl slap:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to get my world cup winnings from you. Ivory Coast are better than Serbia & Montenegro. So there.

Anonymous said...

Also....Dan, if you're reading this, I'm coming to get my Wimbledon winnings from you. Federer is better than Nadal. So there.