Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Curbs in, and NRC feigns a push...


So Alan Curbishley is confirmed as the new West Ham manager. I guess following an Alan with an Alan saves on paperwork.

In the press conference one of the questions fired at him was the status of Nigel Reo Coker, rebuffed with a 'let's wait and see' type comment. Since me and Stubbsy's little chat last week on 606 the 'what's going on with NRC' debate has gathered pace.

Firstly was Stubbsy's comment on Match of the Day on Saturday night, "West Ham fans tell me that Reo-Coker's not playing well"... in a way this was me being on MOTD. Well that's what I told my mum anyway.

Yesterday Matt Scott wrote an excellent piece in the Grauniad in which he directly mentioned NRC's loss of form, the first national to pin-pointed the issue, and linked it to Arsenal's bid before the window closed, as I did on 606. It's all linked to me you see.

Today, NRC is atributed to a statement in which he fears for his future, stating "everyone keeps saying I should be sacked and it's all my fault we've been doing so badly." Read the mini-statement here. Doth I hear the unmistakeably dim sounds of 'I was pushed, I didn't jump..honest' rhetoric? Idiot.

Indirectly, I am probably responsible for everything that has happened at West Ham this week. And New Labour's re-election. Polonium 210 nothing to do with me though, I prefer cyanide.

And I am also the woman who Pardew had an affair with...the sub-plot to everything that has been going on at Upton Park recently. I'm actually serious on this one. Not being the woman, but the affair...this has been silenced in the press because of an ongoing court case and 'death' threats. Trust me. Will be in the papers soon. V murky indeed.

yours,
Benji 'Svengali' Magnusson.

No comments: