Sunday, November 19, 2006

Join Me.


Sorry for lack of blogs, I've been pretty busy (I'm as surprised as you are). Anyway, thought I'd let you know that fat-bloke Paddy Kenny getting his eyebrow bitten off by ONE OF HIS MATES(!) was in fact only the second funniest thing to happen in football over the last few weeks...

Last monday an FA Cup game between Macclesfield and Walsall was disrupted when some absolute genius, perhaps inspired by Bud's "added-time multi-ball" advert, kicked 36 balls onto the pitch from outside the ground. Incredibly, despite scouring the web, I cannot fnd a video of this event, but trust me it was hillarious.

Anyway, I feel that blustery night up north was the beginning of something important. Very important. Football's equivalent of flash-mobbing...totally legal, totally bizarre, totally hillarious. Maybe it'll be called "ball-clogging" or "flash- balling", who knows. Either way I'm in.

***Please let me know if you want to join my "flash-balling" gang"*** email details on left. probably have to be London based. more details to follow.

No comments: